Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Bunny {2012}

I wondered if Audrey was going to cry or be at all terrified of the Easter Bunny this year what with her recent entry into "stranger danger".  However, she completely surprised us by being her charming little self.  She walked right up to the bunny and held her arms out and then we even got her to cheese for the picture {I can't even do that when I am taking pictures of her}!  What a beautiful little person.  What a blessing.

Afterward we followed Audrey for a bit around the mall while she {mostly} ran around screeching in her happy voice.  A couple of older ladies commented as they passed us, "now that HAS to be a Grandma dress!" and I had to point out that she made the bow to match.  So talented, my mother-in-law.  Another lady passed us by and delighted, "that just made my day!".  Audrey can be quite the ham when she wants to be.  We're just so happy that daddy is finally home to stay!  {He actually isn't going to be traveling mid-April as we first thought - YAY!!}

Kudos to Grandma Fisher for the dress and {homemade} bow to match!  She also has a light jacket that was made to cover her arms, but I opted to leave it off so that the dress could be fully appreciated in the picture.

Enjoy our smiley little peanut!


No comments: