It's hard to believe I started this blog a year ago this month. Oh how time has flown. I am glad I did it. It's fun to look back and see what Audrey was doing then and what she is doing now. I have begun calling Audrey, "spirited". And what I mean by that is she is the most active kid I have ever met {which, okay, that may not be saying a whole lot to most people}. She is constantly going. She runs. She climbs. She explores. She's here and she's there. She has a big personality. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let us know! I always feel better when our week stays full of activities to help wear her out {which in turn, wears me out!}. It's hard to imagine how our lives would look with more than one kid {really, more than one Audrey!}. But, I can't help but think about baby #2 and timing. Sometimes I feel like I have been ready for a long while, then other times I think oh, not yet. Friends are already adding on to their families and I know it's not a race, but sometimes I can't help thinking that it feels like it is. But, I know who's hands we're in and that the timing will be perfect and just as it should be. Just another practice in trust and patience I suppose. =)
And for a completely random tangent: to the man who makes most of the content within this blog possible - I love you. I love your sense of humor. I love your big heart. I love how you love our family. I appreciate you choosing me every day. Thank you for being you and loving me. And for these pictures that are not only awesome blackmail, but for the smile they put on my ridiculously happy face. You rock, babe!
For lack of a better way to end this, here's to 100 posts! Woo-hoo!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
HA! Are those Doug's Zoolander moves!? :)
Too funny! Happy 100 posts!
Post a Comment