What a year we've had together! As always you are full of life, love and laughter. You became a big sister and you turned three this past year. Your vocabulary has exploded; I heard quite often that you speak well for someone your age. You are expressive and silly and full of energy and compassion. I love you to pieces. When I ask you how much mommy loves you, you say "a whole bunch". I started recording all of the sweet and funny things you say...I could fill multiple notebooks with all of your chatter. ;-) You are most definitely a morning person, unfortunately mama is not. Ha! You love movies, Curious George and Veggie Tales {still}. You love dresses and shoes and purses. You really love puzzles and being artistic {drawing, coloring - markers are the new favorite - and painting}.
You love going to mommy's work {Caribou} and getting a chai or smoothie. You love BBQ chips and cheese crackers. You like helping mommy bake and cook. You pour ingredients in and mix them all together. Banana bread is one of our favorites to make. Scones too. You are mommy's little helper. Just the other day while I was getting ready for work you saw I had snacks laid out on the counter to take with me {one being an apple} and you told me to tell all of my coworkers that I had an apple and then I was to come home and tell you "all about my adventures". Oh, Audrey. :-) You bring me such joy!
Some of the funny things you say right now: "That's the pits!"; "Are you serious?"; "When you're gone and daddy's gone and the puppies are gone, I'm the boss!"; "Really?"; "I want to go to Caribou and get a chai!"
Until recently {tonight actually} you were still very much attached to your paci. Tonight you presented it to me and told me it was broken. You finally bit a hole in it and you and daddy had to throw it away. I imagine it'll be a rough few days, but I'm confident you'll do a great job. You're still in pull-ups most of the time, but I know you're capable of being in underwear 100% of the time while you're awake. It's been a rough year and I just haven't had the patience {or heart} to push it. We'll get there. You have been sleeping in your "big girl bed" and doing a great job for a few months now. I'm so proud of you!
| My sick girls last week :-( Do they look alike? |
No comments:
Post a Comment