My sister, Sarah, got married this past weekend. It was an intimate (outside) affair at my parents' homestead about 45 minutes SW of Mankato. I was so thankful that we were able to go (it's a 2 hour drive from Mpls) and we had planned on making a day trip out of it. We almost didn't make it due to Audrey waking up sick on Friday (fever, runny nose, congestion, etc.). She was miserable most of the day. Doug and I decided that if she had a bad night (Friday) they would stay home and I would go without them. She fell asleep at 7:30 p.m. and woke up around 12:30 a.m. a bit stuffy so I took her in the bathroom and steamed it up for about 10 minutes and then put her back to bed. She slept (peacefully) until 8:20 a.m.!! She woke up in her usual happy mood. Fever was gone. Thank you, Jesus! We quickly got ready (well as quickly as you can with a baby or kids for that matter) and headed out. She slept the entire way down and we had an amazing afternoon celebrating this joyous event with family and friends (even with the rain that came and went for the first 4 hours). I snapped up as many pictures as I could (thanks to Doug and Audrey for my new camera for Mother's day!) and am posting a few for your viewing pleasure.
Bride & Groom
Wedding Party
Matching Girls
No comments:
Post a Comment