Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

These Days

Since my last few posts have been, um, shall we say "a bit heavy" I thought maybe an Audrey post was in order.  This kid amazes me.  Every. Single. Day.  I love her to pieces, I love her to the moon and back, I love her so much my insides hurt (okay, maybe not that last one).  I mean, I love her so much, but my insides may not be hurting.  At least not because of her.  :)

I seriously try not to take one day for granted with her.  I am so lucky to be able to be doing what I am (staying home with her) and am so very thankful to my dear, sweet husband for going to work everyday for us.  Thanks, Doug!

I have been thoroughly enjoying this stage of Audrey's development.  She is so happy and full of life.  I love our daily wrestling matches; our giggle fests (which seem to happen more often than not); catching her in the act of doing something she's not supposed to and her little face breaking into a smile; seeing her independence (she plays by herself with her toys for extended periods of time); and even noticing the dogs getting better around her.  One of her really cute things that she does these days is she'll be playing on the floor, then she'll crawl over and pull herself up on me and want to be held for a minute, then go back to playing and repeat.  What a way to make me feel loved!




No comments: