Audrey has an announcement. First, she doesn't like sitting still. Period. Second, she doesn't like getting her picture taken {most likely because I usually try to get her to sit still} unless I swivel the viewer and she can see herself. *sigh* You can see the proof of this in the following photos:
Her shirt says: i'm the big sister and she is holding our first picture of Baby Fish #2 {at 11 weeks}. The third to last picture cracks me up - it reminds me of a mug shot. Right?! I don't think these pictures do her happiness about a sibling justice. She knows where "mommy's baby" is and she will tickle, kiss and hug my tummy. The past several months she has been showing her absolute love of babies with our friends kiddos, so I know she is going to be an excellent and helpful big sister. I have some archived posts that I will be sharing about the pregnancy thus far.
.jpg)
2 comments:
That is just about the cutest big sister shirt EVER!
And, yes, the last one does look like a mug shot. Hilarious! And adorable!
Congratulations! Yay! I am hoping your nausea subsides SOON!
Post a Comment