| Happy Halloween from The Fisher's! |
Pages
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Halloween {2012}
Audrey was an elephant for Halloween this year. When I saw it back in August at Carter's {it was on sale and I had a $10 off coupon to use} I couldn't pass it up. She loves elephants; mimicking the sound they make complete with arm movement for the trunk. She had a blast wearing it and because she adores all things hat she had no problem wearing the hood to complete the ensemble. I took pictures a couple of days prior to Halloween; she had three opportunities to go out in it. Once for a service project for MOMs Club {the kids dressed up and handed out candy & stickers to residents in a nursing home - Audrey loved it and was amazing at handing out the candy; I was one proud momma!}; another for a MOMs Club Halloween party and then, of course, for trick-or-treating. She, again, surprised Doug and I with how awesome she did. Right up to doors and saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you!". How did we get so lucky? What a spunky little girl we have. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment