My baby is eight months old today. What?!?! I have loved every minute of this little peanut's life. I love being her mom. I love spending my days with her. We have had a very busy month. I started listing out everything she has done and/or accomplished and was amazed. They truly grow so fast. Audrey has definitely been eating more solids (I will not elaborate on how I know this, you'll just have to trust me). I don't think she has not liked anything she has tried thus far - what a good eater! Also, her motor skills are just taking off. She is moving so fast, sometimes she's just a little blur. Here are some highlights from our month:
- Claps her hands
- She shrieks/yells
- Can pick up a small object (i.e. a blueberry) and put it into her mouth
- Plops down on her butt/gets up and down easily
- Moves from one piece of furniture to another with ease
- Loves to look out the front door (just like her dogs!)
- Is very interested in books
- Loves, loves, loves walks
- Doesn’t cry, but watches very intently when I leave
- Gets super excited when Doug comes home from work
- Likes opening/closing drawers
- Plays in her crib in the mornings for awhile before letting us know she’s ready to get up
- Eating more/interested in what we’re eating – tried brussel sprouts, green pepper, corn, black beans, ribs, ricotta cheese, colby-jack cheese, cherries, plums, nectarines, blueberries, pears, ice cream, pudding, pizza, rice rusks, Gerber Puffs, pita bread & hummus, and yogurt this past month!
- Visited two zoos, went to the beach, met friends at the park, had cousins visit, took a dip in her very own pool, and attended her first National Night Out!
Trying to peek out the front door.
Her newest face - so cute!
In the big tub like a big girl!
"Oh, what? You thought this would stop me?"
Excited about finding those sales!
Mmm, pizza (she's definitely our kid!)
She loves my flip flops :)
Pita bread and hummus - a hit!
Making friends with Rowan (my friend Erin's daughter).









No comments:
Post a Comment