Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

27 Things

This is one of those posts that I wonder if I should share or not, but I think it is fun to learn weird interesting facts about people.  I recently read a blog entry titled I’m Strange That Way and it inspired me to write my own version.  Enjoy!
  1. I love being a wife and mom.
  2. I thought Alaska and Hawaii were in close proximity.
  3. I love the smell of Doug’s armpits.
  4. I like to bite.
  5. I’ve been known to throw things when I am really mad.
  6. I hate feet (not my own, but other people’s; including Doug’s).
  7. I love to sing.
  8. I struggle with comparing myself to others.
  9. I hate the word “fat”; I don’t use it (other than to describe myself, but that’s for another post).
  10. I dislike stereotypes; but, sometimes (I am ashamed to admit) I buy into them.
  11. When you first meet me I am pretty quiet, but once you get to know me you’ll realize I have a lot to say.   
  12. Dust seriously stresses me out.
  13. Organizing calms me down (I love it!).
  14. I am an emotional person (read: I cry a lot).
  15. I am almost always hot, but I wear layers to “hide”.
  16. I value authenticity in people above all else.
  17. I am late more than I am on time.
  18. I believe in therapy.
  19. I am a simple girl (jeans, t-shirt, and no make-up is how I roll).
  20. Addiction runs in my family.
  21. Long walks make me happy.
  22. I am passionate about helping girls to love themselves.
  23. I am Type A and possibly borderline OCD (self-diagnosis).
  24. I am a homebody.
  25. The food that gets trapped in the sink after doing dishes makes me want to vomit.
  26. I am my own worst enemy.
  27. I love making lists.

2 comments:

Janaya said...

28. Should read: I am amazing!

Missypb3 said...

Thank you, Janaya! I think the same of you - you know what they say...great minds. ;-)