We scrubbed our feet and painted each others toe nails (and she got her finger nails painted too!); had nightly hair brushing exchanges (I seriously cannot wait until Audrey is excited to "play" with mommy's hair); baked some goodies; spent time at the beach; went to Como Zoo; did a little shopping at the mall; and visited Ikea for the first time (Kaity and Audrey's first time that is).
I truly hope she knows how much I love her and how highly I think of her. She's such a sweet person and so very helpful with Audrey. I appreciated having the company and reasons to leave the house. *smile* I had a bonus visit on Friday when another niece, Madison, went with us to the zoo. Thanks to the library, yet again, we scored 3 free rides at Como Town, so Madi was able to enjoy those on our way out. But boy were Audrey and I pooped after all that fun! (I think Kaity and Madi were pretty wiped out too.)
Fun with our feet!
No Bake Cheesecake (Thanks, Aldi!)
Beach babes :)
Como Zoo:
I know this is goofy weird, but I did take one picture of Audrey at Ikea (in the elevator). It wasn't a very exciting trip (I am not a big Ikea fan) and then we got lost trying to find our way back to the car...pretty much sums up my love of shopping (insert heavy sarcasm). But Audrey was pretty excited, just look at her! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment