So now that Audrey is M.O.B.I.L.E. the dogs are not so sure about her. Milo, the ever patient one, doesn't seem to be as jumpy around her. In fact, he will even come up to her and give her a kiss or two on the head, ear, check, hand...you get the idea. Gracie, on the other hand, starts "talking" if Audrey even begins to move toward her. It's been quite comical at times and I even got a video (which I am sharing) of Audrey basically "chasing" Gracie...if you can call crawling after her "chasing", but I digress. Aside from the few ear pulls or fur grabs, Audrey has been pretty good with the dogs. She is very interested in their whereabouts at
all times; and of course wants to touch them; and will follow them from couch to couch until they run away and hide (you can run, but you can't hide...). :) I am optimistic that once she slows down a bit and isn't so spazzy (wait, I am talking about
my child here) she and the dogs will have a great understanding. Doug predicts as she gets older and is in her "big girl bed" that they will want to sleep with her. If I was a bet-ter (get it?) I'd have to agree. Hopefully we can make it past this stage with ease...for everyone's sake.
A rare [but] precious moment.
Audrey & Milo
Audrey & Gracie
No comments:
Post a Comment