I am looking forward to the new year. I'm happy for another chance to reach for those goals I have for myself and time to spend with my little family. Being able to watch my little girl grow and blossom and learn new things. I love being a mom. L-O-V-E it. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but I really didn't know if I would adapt well, if it would suit me, if I was going to be strong enough to be someone's mother. I know I am only a year into it, but it feels like two puzzle pieces fitting together: a perfect match. I am hopeful that we will be blessed with more kiddos. Someday.
I am also sad that 2011 passed in such a blur. What with being new parents, figuring out our groove, dealing with the stress of quitting my job - yet doing exactly what we felt is right for us - and watching our baby...baby turn one. It went so fast, I wish my brain could hold on to those memories and images a little bit better than it has. This time next year we will have a two year old and I will be thirty. Kinda crazy! On the other hand, I am so grateful for this past year and if it is any indication of things to come, we have a whole lot of awesomeness ahead of us. So, bring it 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment