| Happy Anniversary! |
| Me, Doug & my 15-week-preggers belly :) |
Anyway, what was an okay Monday turned out to be a pretty nice Tuesday. Doug came home from work early and surprised me with a dozen red roses and a very sweet card. Talk about making a girl feel loved. :)
I am thankful for my sweet husband. For knowing me {more often than not} better than I know myself. For giving me the first bite of something yummy we're sharing and always saving me the last bite. For not being able to say "no" to me, but recognizing when I need to hear it. For being my number one fan. For seeing the good in me when all I see is the bad. For believing in me, encouraging me, loving me. It is a very humbling feeling and I am so grateful to have such an amazing partner. It hasn't always been easy, but that's the point. It's a journey I would willing take over and over again.
Babe, here is to 7 years of being married and to many more! Thank you for sharing your life with me. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment