Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Pictures / Thanksgiving 2011









First, I cannot believe that we had such a beautiful day for Thanksgiving this year (in Minnesota nonetheless).  We didn't need coats and casually walked up to the neighborhood park I grew up playing at and took some family pictures (thanks to my sister, Shannon!).

Second, Audrey is definitely not an easy subject when it comes to picture taking.  With how many we took though, I think we got some really cute shots.  The ones she did the best in were the ones she got to move about for.  Go figure.  I am very happy with the pictures and have our Christmas cards all ready to order!  I love Shutterfly.  It makes things so easy.




Third, we had a lovely time celebrating with my side of the family (and by my side I mean my parents, both of my sisters, their families, and my brother).  Since it was at my grandparents' house - they were there too.  :)  For a whopping total of 24 people (one nephew was M.I.A.).  Yep, big family.  I was again reminded of how much we have to be thankful for.  The obvious stuff is easy, it's the small minute details that I am trying to not overlook.  It really makes all the difference.  Being thankful that is.

Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving as well!

No comments: