P.S. I couldn't figure out how to format it so it didn't look wonky - any suggestions would be helpful!
Pages
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Our 2011 Christmas Card
Because I am all about good deals, I read that if I post our Christmas card from Shutterfly on my blog (or website) I will get $10 off my next order. I seriously love Shutterfly (all of my Audrey picture projects have come from them) and I will keep using them. And, no, they did not require me to say that! Some of you [reading this] will be getting one (I guess no surprises this year). Everyone else, enjoy! =)
P.S. I couldn't figure out how to format it so it didn't look wonky - any suggestions would be helpful!
P.S. I couldn't figure out how to format it so it didn't look wonky - any suggestions would be helpful!
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks great! :)
Post a Comment