Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Santa Experience {2012}

We went back to The Santa Experience at Mall of America.  We were thoroughly impressed last year and I couldn't wait to go back.  We made an appointment ahead of time and Audrey and I met Doug right before we were supposed to go in.  Due to some other kiddos having minor freak outs over seeing Santa we had to wait longer than usual, but it ended up working out okay for us.  Audrey was excited to see Santa, but wasn't as sure about getting close to him.  Big difference from last year, but she didn't cry, so I count it a success.  This Santa is so good with the kids.  He gets on the floor with them and really tries to get them comfortable {i.e. talking to them / playing with them}.  I really believe that because he is so personable Audrey was totally okay with him sitting next to her {arm around her and everything} and she even cheesed!

The company changed locations this year and even though you're allowed to take as many pictures as you wish {with a minimum purchase}, the smaller space and location of their camera made it more difficult for me to capture the moment.  Nevertheless, I did get some...the first one is my favorite!  :o)

 
 
 
 

Afterward we made our way up to the food court for a little lunch before heading home for naps and Doug headed back to work.  I am so excited for next year when there will be two littles sitting with Santa!

No comments: