Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Eagle's Nest

Today we took Audrey to Eagle's Nest in New Brighton.  It's an indoor playground with all sorts of obstacles and slides and a ball pit.  There is even a special section for kids 3 and under {but not nearly as cool as the rest of it}.  For $5.50 it's unlimited play.  We started out in the "baby" section and then quickly moved on to the rest of it, which meant either Doug or I had to crawl around in the tunnels and such with her.  It made me feel claustrophobic, but she had fun!  Something I am finding in the "smaller kids" sections of places like this: I encounter a bit older kids telling Audrey "no" and trying to push her away {seriously}.  My question, where are the parents of these bossy kids?  I understand kids have to learn to work through things on their own, but when YOUR child is physically PUSHING or TOUCHING my kid, that doesn't sit too well with me.  And if you're not doing your job as a parent, I may have to swat them {just kidding, I wouldn't do that}.  But, I will tell them that isn't nice and Audrey is certainly allowed to play too {while giving them my meanest mommy face}!  Okay, off my soapbox now.  Check out the pictures of our adventure below.









No comments: