Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever!

We've been loving the warmer weather lately.  We have already gone on two family walks and didn't even need the winter coats.  {Oh warm weather how I have missed you}.  Audrey especially loves to tromp around and pick up leaves, sticks, pine cones; basically anything she can get her hands on.  She's also enjoyed splashing in puddles and grabbing mud and sand {a first for her}.  We sauntered down to the neighborhood park as well for our first trip of the season.  Audrey wasn't too sure about the swings, which is odd because she loved them last summer. {Weird.}

What's also got me going a little feverish for spring is the fact that we {will} need less clothes!  You know, no more bulky winter coats, boots, hats, mittens, blankets, etc.  I've gotten a little giddy with the warm weather and splurged on getting Audrey some new spring/summer clothes from my all-time favorite stores: Carter's and Target {mostly Carter's}.   Capris, shorts, skirts, sleeve-less shirts, tanks - I am so excited for her to sport her new gear.  I also picked up a pair of sunglasses, cotton tights, and a light-weight sweater to wear over dresses while it's still a little on the cool side.

{Not pictured: white slip-on dress shoes and an outfit from Kohl's}

I noticed that bright pink, grey, orange and flowers seem to be all the rage this season.  I absolutely love bright colors and think Audrey will look so sweet in all of these outfits.  Of course, I may be biased.  =)

No comments: